LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 28, 2021
It also describes the options available to you regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update this information. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to individuals that we do not employ or manage
1. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the Website's features, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and email address).
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account or fill any online forms on the Website. When required, this information may include your email address, name, phone number, address, or other Personal Information.
You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website's features. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
3. MANAGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access, add, update and delete certain Personal Information. The information you can view, edit, and delete may change as the Website or Services change. However, when you update information, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
Some information may remain in our private records after you delete such information from your account. We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporate your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
4. USE AND PROCESSING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; improve our Website; improve customer service and respond to queries and emails of our customers; send newsletters; send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc; run and operate our Website and Services. Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that it would identify any particular user of the system.
5. WE MAY PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO YOU IF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
- (i) You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. Note that we may be allowed to process information under some legislation until you object to such processing (by opting out) without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. This, however, does not apply whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to the UAE data protection law;
- (ii) Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- (iii) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject;
- (iv) Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- (v) Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing. In particular, whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
6. INFORMATION TRANSFER AND STORAGE
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring and storing your information in a country other than your own. You are entitled to learn about the legal basis of information transfers to a country outside the UAE or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by us to safeguard your information. If any such transfer occurs, you can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquiring with us using the information provided in the contact section.
7. THE RIGHTS OF USERS
- (i) you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information;
- (ii) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
- (iii) you have the right to learn if the information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing;
- (iv) you have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- (v) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it;
- (vi) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us; and,
- (vii) you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of, or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
8. THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Where Personal Information is processed for public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in us, or for the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection. You must know that, however, should your Personal Information be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether we are processing Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
9. HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Website Operator through the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and addressed by the Website Operator as early as possible.
10. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. You must also be at least 18 years of age to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries, we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us. However, you will still receive essential transactional emails.
13. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Some browsers incorporate a Do Not Track feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a website. For these purposes, tracking refers to collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit a website or online service as they move across different websites over time. How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. As a result, this Website is not yet set up to interpret or respond to Do Not Track signals communicated by your browser. Even so, as described in more detail throughout this Policy, we limit our use and collection of your personal information.
15. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of every Website that may collect Personal Information.
16. INFORMATION SECURITY
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
17. DATA BREACH
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users’ Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user due to the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will post a notice on the Website, send you an email, get in touch with you over the phone, and send you a letter.
18. LEGAL DISCLOSURE
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
19. CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
20. CONTACTING US
In case you need more understanding about this policy or wish to ask us regarding any matter related to your personal information and individual rights, please reach out to us through our social platforms and contact details.